Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving



This year we did our very own Thanksgiving! The prospect of driving to PA or WI twice in a month's time (for Christmas we're going to both states!) was daunting and expensive. So we decided to stay home and brave making our own turkey. Jason did an amazing job with the turkey and stuffing... or dressing as he calls it. And it was a joint effort on the rest, except our hockey puck rolls that were all mine. I guess I used some old yeast and they didn't rise very much. They taste great though!
Oh, and we broke out the china that we had gotten as a wedding present 4 1/2 years ago. It was still in its wrapping paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys!! I can't believe how old Maddy looks! I can't believe you're having another baby- congratulations!!! I'm glad you've started a blog we can follow. It looks like things are going really great for you! Also- that looks like our china that we also broke out a couple Thanksgiving's ago- and never since. And, Chip and Dani also have the same pattern! Too funny!! :)